I’m speaking at the Fall 2017 Online Test Conference on the topic: Shifting is more than Shift Left
Change is happening to the testing activities. Shift-left automates and codifies the testing activities. Shift-right does it for production.
This session will be about a couple of other trends, changes and shifts that’s happening to testers and test managers.
– Shift-Coach, where It’s more about coaching teams.
– Shift-SME, where it’s more about business savvy.
– Shift-Deliver, where it’s more about the road to production
- Less Test Managers, More Test Coaches,
- The Shift-Coach Testing Trend
- The domain expert is the tester,
- Testing roles are shifting,
- Shift-Deliver, TestOps and Management of Changes,